Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Positive Thinking

The Power of positive thinking must not be underestimated.

That's how our brains works, the energy of these positive thinking gives you the energy to continue on something. On top of that, it improves not just mental health but also physically as well.

These are few ways you may try:
  1. Meditation
  2. Writing
  3. Play
In short, it is simply to find pleasure in things you do.

Notes taken from:
Positive Thinking at Work Place

genuineptr.com

You know what, i do not feel like writing much on this article, that's why it is so short.
The strangest, thing about the above article here is that.
I have a queue of documents to write review and if have to, promote it.
And yet, by the time for me to write this one, I was feeling really really down and out.
In the end, this short article above had been postponed for more than a week.
Fortunately, i do not have to pay a penalty for delaying this like empower network last time.

For 3 whole weeks, i had been knocked out physically and emotionally in work, at home, everywhere, by events, that put me in despair.

I couldn't get a simple document right, i kept making my boss angry. And i really want to leave, but i couldn't leave because of financial issue. Yes, 720 is not much, i can find better pay in other places.
"But it pays a bill, why not?" quoted from Les Miserables
At least i am not like those Vietnamese girls, using their beauty and their sweet voice, just one request, they received $400 in cold hard cash, sometimes best, just a phone call, $400 goes straight into their account when they are overseas, and it definitely takes less than 1 hours!
I have to slough 45 hours to get the same amount!!
My boss, i feel that, they think i cannot afford to leave because of my heavy financial burden, just keep pressing as if i was made of clay. Yes, i am made of mud, i'm clay, but one day, this clay will dry up, and hardened.
That's why when the Malaysian Girl Blogger recently blogs about how poor thing Singaporean girls are, how easy and rich her life was, ya, i ENVY and i AGREED! Despite the number of flames this blogger got, i must say these Singaporean flamers had not seen and experienced the other side of  Singapore, my side.

At home, housework had been delayed for years, and i had been doing 7 days worth of work within 1 or 2 days (the weekends). And someone actually asked me personally, and on twitter, what do i do during weekends when i am away from my desk job. I do not believe it nobody understands the importance of house keeping. Oh yes, because they do not need to do everything themselves. And they do not have kids who mess it up by many means as soon as you clean up. In fact, the best time to clean up is when all of them are asleep, but once just one, just one, wakes, i am back in Square One! Tell you, it is mission impossible. And everybody is telling me, Don't give up! Press on! Your life will be better! SIGH... I can only say, i will try period.

At Love, is horribly confusing, i do not know whether my beloved husband is with me or just playing along.
Hey boy! I know when one does grocery for me in the middle of night, one is meeting someone out there, and now, instead of direct confronting, the irritating girl,  i simply playing prank calls to that girl every night, hoping to remind her, how irritating she is. So stop telling me there's no frozen/sub-frozen food in the supermarket. L-O-L,  now i can imagine, even my readers here are laughing at the excuse! It is because you don't want to buy it so it will spoil because you are not heading straight home after grocery shopping, giving you away. And stopping giving excuses why i cannot do grocery shopping with you in the middle of the night too, just because you want to meet your loving young leech.
So stop visiting those places, maybe i will forgive you, else, see you in hell.
So please, girls, stop thinking he's rich and nice, he's much poorer than you.
At least you just open mouth, and even sleep with any man, you get your $400 - $1000, in my previous few paragraphs ago.
I can't even squeeze a $500 out of him to pay my grocery bills a month, so you think about it, can you get a $500 out of him by just pouring him a glass a beer!

So much so for positive thinking! A friend of mine whom i know this June told everyone online, that he have to block all negative thinking people on his face-book, i wonder he blocked me, my life and my head is FULL of them!

Each day passes, when i walked along the streets going work, going school, coming home, even every night i will wake up in the middle of sleep, just couldn't help it to shed tears. Just as lonely the streets are, this world is, no one comes up to comfort. I, of course, not surprised because even anyone do, they will be turned away, so, no one does this anymore. It is a torture to face everything, and everything looks like a failure. i do not know how to console myself, i do not know how not to make my boss angry, i do not know how to avoid fear of getting sacked everyday. I look at my children, i see their homework, test results, phone calls of concern from their teachers, i do not how to face myself, what a bad mother, no money to pay for their tuition, so stupid, don't know how to teach them, discipline them, let them play all day, all night, they didn't even bother to revise homework, they don't realize the importance. Husband comes back, messy house, his gadgets spoil by children, i am so ignorant, and couldn't control their mischief. So, positive thinking? Try me. When your life is FULL of downs. Try.

Let me know whether it works:
First, LOOK DOWN... there are more miserable people out there who have no help and support at all, not even a written or spoken sentence.
Second, THINK how LUCKY you are, that you can access to blogs, or your face-book, or even twitter, with endless, boundless support groups, in every way. I would thought, people will let me die if i just leave a suicide message, in the end, i gets encouragement even from stranger whom i might just added as friend in less than an hour.
Third, CONTRIBUTE BACK to the support groups you receive from, be it face-book, be it twitter, or even streets. See someone crying silently on the streets, approach them, offer them a tissue. See cases like me, words of console help, and please, for God's sake, use your empathy.

Signing out
Jane
Night Desperato Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment