Translate

Monday 15 July 2013

Night Desperato Project

No, this is not a sex site about desperate girls.

This is a site for one who is desperate to make money, a passive way, an interactive way.

Here in Singapore, our cost of living is pretty high. Our Cash in hand is practically very little, Asset wise looks rich. But if you put it down on a balance sheet, most of us are running a negative income! Take me for example, i have a part-time job, paying of about $700 - $800 a month. The value is variable, as changes depending on number of workdays in a month, overtime ... no time. To earn an extra buck, is nearly impossible. My expenses is all time high, i have four very young children. I have to foot most of my expenses, as well as theirs, easily add up to more than $2000 a month. So, you do the Maths, and think, i may not be only one in this plight.

I therefore officially called this a Night Desperato Project.

As a mother, i only left with the nights to work with on top of my part-time job and taking care of the children. I am desperate of getting ends meet, debt free. It is a project not just to free myself, also many of those out there who ended with the same plight as i do.

 Best Regards, Jane Wong @nightingale_sg
The Night Desperato Project



Online Job - Believe me, it helps me every month!
Work From No Home






No comments:

Post a Comment